Sunday, January 5, 2014

Introduction & Bout of Books

I have always wanted to have a blog. So here we go! My name is Betty. I've loved to read since I was a young one. My mother always tells me that instead of a doll I had a book in my hand. Favorite anecdote about little me ever!

I'm starting this post since the Bout of Books 9.0 readathon is kicking off in a few hours and I'm excited to read away and post some reviews. I'm not great with to be read lists but I do have some books that I want to get to.

The books I have in mind for the readathon are as follows:
  • The Uprising by Lisa M. Stasse
  • The Eye of Minds by James Dashner
  • Snow Country by Yasunari Kawabata
  • Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
  • Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Let me know if you're joining in the fun and what you plan to read!

My plans for this blog are:
  • book reviews:
  • song thoughts
  • thoughts about shows

Anything that is on my mind writing-wise like poems or excerpts from the novel I'm still working on is fair game as well.

Thanks for reading. Let the fun begin! :]




No comments:

Post a Comment