Monday, July 14, 2014

Dear July: 14

Dear July,

It is easy to get used to the same routine and feel stuck. That's why I think it is important to jump out of your comfort zone and do things that scare you. It might be something little like just going somewhere alone or something bigger, like an extreme sport. The opportunities are endless.

I've had a relaxing day at work and have been able to spend most of it reading in the midst of the low volume of calls that have been coming in. The reason these thoughts started circulating in my head is because I'm getting to a point in my book where things might drastically change or they might stay the same for the characters and the response to this has been excitement or panic, which is understandable. But I feel that you won't know what happens until you try. So here's to taking that necessary step, July.

Sincerely, 
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment