Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dear July: 2

Dear July,

It's super easy to be negative when one is thrust into a situation that seems to have more negatives than positives. I moved into my aunt's last night because she's going on vacation for 3 weeks and I have the job of taking care of her pets. At first, I was complaining because I felt that the area and commute was inconvenient and I was just not feeling the general atmosphere change. Since getting there, I just got to relax and got to see exactly what I'm getting myself into and I'm super relaxed now. There's birds, a turtle and a dog to take care of; fun times! Instead of taking the train to transfer 10 blocks, I decided to walk this morning and those 15 minutes to myself was just great and is definitely going to be a highlight of my day. It's going to be a different experience for the next couple weeks and I'm excited. Now to plan further adventures!

Currently jamming to:
The Weeknd- Drunk in Love Remix & The Zone ft. Drake

Advice I gave to one of my best friends today:
"I know if I don't wake up positive and start the day then I wont be able to figure out what to do next. Right now, it's as simple as getting to work."

"You stress the future too much and forget to just enjoy the present moment, girl."

Sincerely,
Betty :]

No comments:

Post a Comment