Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dear July: 15

Dear July,

Somehow we're halfway already! Thanks to the internet these past two weeks have been filled with things to do. Last week with body confidence week and this week with the booktubeathon, time has just flown by!

Today is day two of the readathon and I plan on finishing my 2nd & 3rd book. :] I love how much motivation I get during readathons. I just get the energy to read all the books I've been meaning to. To know that there's people all over the world, just delving into a different world just like you are is so awesome.

Work kept me busy today so I'm excited to unplug and just read the night away! :]

Books read:
A Million Suns by Beth Revis

Reading:
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis

Up next:
The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

Songs of the day:
High Society by Betty Who
Shiver by Lucy Rose
Power and Control by Marina and the Diamonds

Sincerely,
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment