Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Dear July: 23

Dear July,

I had things to do most of the time I was at work so it went by pretty fast. I went to the library straight after because it closes at 7 so I got there 20 minutes before it closed and got the books that were on hold for me. These are 7 books that I've wanted to read for a while so time to buckle down and do so since I took a break after finishing TSWGO.

I felt all the feels last night while reading Esther Earl's This Star Won't Go Out and it's crazy how someone you never met can make you feel like you did know them. She is so important to the Youtube community and learning just a little about how much of a star she really was makes me feel even that more connected to the nerdfighter community. All the unexpected tears were flowing.

Lastly, I spent some time at work looking at future job opportunities and I'm so over it, it's ridiculous. I hope I get to stay where I'm working at now because I do love nonprofits. Time to do some networking since there are now two open positions. We shall see if I'm qualified.

Alrighty, time to listen to the rain fall and read until sleep. .

Sincerely,

Betty :]

No comments:

Post a Comment