Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dear July: 9

Dear July,

Today was a day of errands. Having the day off in the middle of the week is something I love and definitely take advantage by getting some more hours of sleep and getting things done that needed to be done. I went grocery shopping and cleaned my aunt's house and then went to the library! I returned some books and picked up the books that were on hold. I need to reorder some because I didn't get to them. So many books, so little time! I watched the Netherlands vs. Argentina game with my cousins and gosh that defense was crazy and I am so happy that Argentina is in the finals. I can imagine that my host mom is ecstatic! (I stayed with a family in Chile and they are originally from Argentina!) Time to finish off the week and see what this weekend brings!

Song of the day:
All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor

Sincerely,
Betty :]

No comments:

Post a Comment