Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dear July: 31

Dear July,

We've done it. We're at the last day of you. Every day has brought its trials and today is no different. I feel like as soon as things feel like they are going well and everything is in order something happens to get me all out of balance. Such is life. I am going to keep the positive thoughts flowing so that something works out for this upcoming month. I have many people rooting for me, which is lovely. It's easy to forget that there are many who care and see your potential when you get lost in your head. It's important to be introspective when necessary but when it's time to get down to business and get things done, it's important to reach out to those who can help you. Ambiguous post is ambiguous, huh?

Anyway random update part: my aunt did my highlights yesterday and I'm so happy with how it looks. The darker red is the color I originally wanted so to see on my head makes me the happiest! On the reading part of my life, I tried to pick up three books yesterday and none of them hooked me. I think after reading three books in two days, my mind is like slow your roll and let me digest the journey through these imaginary worlds you just took me on! ;]

Since, August is the last month of me working at my job unless it becomes permanent, (which my boss is working on!) I want to do what I said I was going to do a little while ago and be a tourist in NYC. So the plan for August is the opposite of July. July, you were all about being connected to the internet by posting on here and a picture on Instagram every day. I'm not saying I'm unplugging completely but I'm going to take my camera with me instead of using my phone and just be more in sync with what's around me while going on adventures. Plan! Thanks for listening to my ramblings, July.

Signing off for the last time this month.

Sincerely,

Betty :]

No comments:

Post a Comment