Saturday, July 19, 2014

Dear July: 19

Dear July,

I've done nothing but lay in bed and doze in and out today which is perfect. I drank an entire bottle of wine last night and my head hates me for that life decision. I've ignored texts because it meant I had to move but now since it's 5pm, it's time to make moves! I'm meeting up with friends for drinks (oh god why no more alcohol) and then there's a party I'm going to later as well. Between yesterday and today, I've read 8 pages, oops.  I've read 1213 pages so far this week so I feel good. My goal for tomorrow, the last day of the readathon is to finish what I'm reading and this star won't go out. So it's going to be a day of feels for sure. Hope you're having a great Saturday!

Currently reading: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories by Marina Keegan
Musically, currently all about: Of Monsters and Men

Sincerely,
Betty :]

No comments:

Post a Comment