Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dear July: 29

Dear July,

Today felt like a nice fall day and I love every second of it. The breeze felt great when I went to go get some lunch earlier. I've spent most of the day at work reading and listening to Snow Mantled Love and it's been super relaxing. I can't believe there's only two days left of you, July. I'm trying to make some plans for August. I like how this project became a diary of sorts and I want to continue to document life on here. Just not every day because that was weirdly stressful in that since I promised myself I would post every day and I did even if it was a sentence. I'm proud of that for sure. Anyways, back to reading.

If you want to listen to SML: http://snowmantledlove.bandcamp.com/
Currently reading: Conversion by Katherine Howe

Sincerely,

Betty :]

No comments:

Post a Comment